Office Insurance

Professionals, such as Conveyancers, are required to have in place Public Liability Insurance if they work from home, or work from an office which they lease or own.   Additional covers available include Glass and Portable Property (ie laptops or portable devices).

Under most commercial leases, the minimum insurance requirements are $20,000,000 Public Liability Insurance and Glass cover.

Austbrokers SPT can tailor an Office Insurance package specifically to suit your needs.  Please contact our office if you wish to discuss your requirements.