It’s time to understand and manage the risks in your business.
Do you know the potential risks your business could face?
If you said no, you’re not alone. Most of us don’t like to think about things going wrong, but our risk managers do.
They love getting to know your business and seeing risks before you do – then working out whether you can manage, minimise or transfer them (insure).
The Austbrokers SPT approach to risk management
When it comes to Risk Management, you need a team on your side who is methodical, understands the industry you operate in and knows what’s needed to protect you. Leaving no stone unturned.
We’re well connected too. With access to a team of industry professionals available to support you when and if you need them.
Our four-step process is a continual loop to make sure your cover changes when you do.
- What could possibly go wrong?
- What are the risks your business face?
- What insurance do you have today?
- Do you have the right type of cover for the risks you face?
- Are there any immediate threats that need to be dealt with?
- What risks are within your control?
- What risks can’t you control?
- What is your appetite for risk?
- What internal measures do you have? Are they up to scratch? (for example, OH&S policies, Disaster Plans, and Risk Management Plans).
- What insurance is right for you?
- What’s available in the market?
- What’s the likelihood of something happening
- What impact would it have on your business?
- We create a risk management plan for your business.
- It includes strategies to manage risk, how to minimise exposure and where insurance makes sense.