What is business insurance?
Business Insurance is exactly as it sounds. It’s insurance specifically designed to protect you and your business from things that could potentially go wrong at work.
There are many different insurance types because what could go wrong depends on the type of company you run, the industry you work in and how many people are in your business.
How much insurance you need also depends on the stage of business you’re in. You may be a sole trader, have a growing team, or be a well-established mid-size company. Which means the risks you face are different.
It can be hard to know what you need. And that’s where an insurance broker comes in.
We understand potential risks and guide you through options to protect your business and manage your risk.
Options that suit the stage of your business and your budget.
It’s our job to keep you open.
Confidently doing your thing knowing you’ve covered all bases. And, that if something did go wrong you’ve got a good strategy in place to deal with it.
We’re your local Insurance Broker, based in Miranda, but we protect people just like you, throughout Australia. Meet our team.
Types of business insurance
Protect your business
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public & Products Liability Insurance
- Cyber Risks & Privacy Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Rural & Farm Insurance
Protect your team
- Workers Compensation Insurance & Services
- Management Liability Insurance
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Work Experience Cover – for volunteers and work experience people
Protect your assets
- Marine Transit Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Fleet Insurance
- Strata Insurance
- Machinery & Equipment Breakdown Insurance